Monday, September 19, 2011

DID YOU MISS ME..



Hey everyone out there in blog land! Hope everyone is doing splendid this early afternoon. I came to my blog yesterday and I noticed I had not blogged since September 6th. I am so sorry. I have no excuse but pure laziness. Well wait, I have an excuse, I usually come home and I divide my time into facebook, writing letter, and homework. More homework than anything else, but thats my excuse and I'm sticking to it.

I have been getting a steady stream of mail from diffrent ones and I am excited. I most recently got a letters from some well know bloggers. Misty, Rusty, Wolfey, those are the only ones I can think of right now just off the top of my head. I actually was getting Rusty and Wolfey confused. Don't know why but none the less. Thank you to everyone who has wrote me!

I read an article on last week and I saw that the post office is wanting to close more offices and cut service and workers. As an concerned citizen I am asking everyone to get out start mailing more, utilizing the post office more. Not only will we loose something that is apart of American History but people will loose their jobs. Times are too hard to loose jobs. So lets just all continue to mail more, buy more, and lets encourage all of our friends and family to snail mail more.

Well its a cloudy with a chance of rain today here in Atlanta. I will be cozy in my little apartment with the dog. Getting my mail together. Have a great day!

Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment