Friday, February 24, 2012

Oh Thank God For Friday's!!!

Hey everyone! Happy Friday! Hope everyone is out there having a good mail day. I am not sure what the mailman bought me hopefully he bought me a million dollar check and no bills! HA! A girl can wish can't she?! I am looking foward to the weekend although I will be chillaxin at the house! (chillaxin- to rest peacefully at home with no disturbances) The weatherman says its going to be a chilly this weekend in Atlanta but I don't know how much I believe him its been almost 70 degrees thursday and today. When I got up this morning at 5:45 am to get ready for work I promise you it was already 68 degrees! I woke up and went to take the dog outside and I said to myself "you have got to be kidding me"!

Well I don't plan on doing much this weekend. I am going to go to a co-workers son baseball game. Not a fan but I will go support the kiddies. Hopefully it will be as pretty as it was on Wednesday and Thursday! What's going on in you all's neck of the woods?

I have not recieved that much mail this week just a couple of things from swap bot and one letter from sendsomething.net. Becky sent me an envie! I recieved a home made post card almost 2 weeks ago. So I have been punished by the mail gods for being so lazy in my mailings...but thats okay I am going to continue writing! Well you guys have a good, safe, blessed weekend!

SMOOCHIES!

Heidi aka. Lolastar!

No comments:

Post a Comment