Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Good Morning Everyone! Happy Wednesday! Well I am back for like the fourth time while doing my blog. I haven't even been blogging long but Im back! I moved to my new place everything is unpacked and I am ready to get back to my normal everyday routine! My new year has been off to a okay start. I moved at the beginning of the year and I must say I will never ever ever for the rest of my days ever move at the beginning of the year ever again! However I love my new place! I think that I am excited at the fact that I don't have carpet! Carpet is not my friend! I have a dog and where I stayed before the grass was kinda non existant becuase the trees hung so that it did not let sunlight in so they had mulch down however when it rained it just was a mess on top of mess and the carpet was super light! HOWEVER, the new place has wooded floors **GRABBING SWIFTER JET** yes!! Plus I have the best landlord well hes the best right now!

I have recieved some very nice mail over the holiday and new year! Limner sent the best Christmas gift ever first of all I loved how she packaged it I did not even want to open it! I must say since beginning to pen pal I have gained some lovely pen friends! I just want to thank everyone who has taken the time to write or has read my blog! Its much appreciated it! Well I am still catching up on mail I think its a non ending process but be patient with me! **WINK**
You all have a great Wednesday!

Heidi AKA Lola Star...

3 comments:

  1. i cant read this. the font color

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope the routine helps you get back into the swing of letter writing! i'm having a mail art contest on my blog if you like ;)

    ReplyDelete